[ic] Multiple Sizes/Prices and Inventory ... an answer (I hope) and more questions ...

Shirlyn Wong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 6 01:27:01 2002

Hello Jon,

How'd you do multiple prices on multiple matching sizes?  I've tried
Matrix - One Widget [it'll also probably work for Modular] and that did
the inventory separately.

However, on a similar note, I've been able to
create that on the first 4 catalogs I've defined but somehow, using the
same method on the 5th and 6th seem to break for me.  Anyone have and
ideas why?

I defined 2 options : Simple and Matrix (matrix with differing prices),
but when I order using an alternative option other than "default" or the
1st listed, and click buy, the checkout doesn't follow the option I chose.
Also, if I chose a different priced option, and click recalculate, it goes
back to "default."  I hope to find out what I've done differently.  Any
help would be appreciated. :-)

And just for curiosity sake, can someone let me know how the foundation
store's spackling knife item was defined?  I took a look and it shows as
being just a simple option though it has multiple prices.  Can someone
show me how?

Thanks.