[ic] need help with shipping fee?

Ronald Weinrich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 8 09:05:01 2002

hallo list,

this is my second try to post this mess because, of the first I received a
mail from a mail-robot that something is wrong with my header ??
If any of you be so kind and send me just a short answer, so I know the mail
is there.

Tia

Ron
********************************

I try to use shipping but I have no idea how to go on. Can any of you
please, point me to the rihgt way.
I use interchange_4.8.5 with mysql and foundation cat.

How to use weight for shipping like
1kg -5kg  cost   4 EURO
5kg-10kg           8 EURO and so on.

Read the doc  "6. Shipping"
can't find the variable MV_SHIPPING.

I can't use UPS in Europe so I guess I have to change the shipping.asc. :)
How to I have to change the catalog.cfg or variabel.txt ?

Is it possible  to change the foundation checkout page ?
Is there a sample checkout page ?

TIA

Ron