[ic] Someone must know about cross-selling

Brijam interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jul 11 15:36:01 2002

Thanks Russ.  I'll give the tables a shot.  I had
previously been working with the Admin interface only
and getting unusual behavior.

Did you work with any documentation or just trial and
error?

BTW, nice site.  I think I found a couple of presents
for my fiancee.  =)

Cheers,

-Brian