[ic] Netscape drops cart and YES I've checked the FAQ

Fri Mar 15 15:54:00 2002

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 03:18:43PM -0500, Bill Carr wrote:
> Thank you everyone for your comments. Lets look at this:
> > > In bin/interchange line 1809 there is this:
> > > $Vend::Cfg->{VendURL}   =~ s!$real!$CGI::script_name!;
> > > $Vend::Cfg->{SecureURL} =~ s!$real!$CGI::script_name!;
>
> What are they for? If they were gone, I think my life would be easier.

I did try mucking with those at one time.  "mucking" is the
appropriate word; it gets deeper and deeper.  If I recall
you start making spaghetti real fast.

We don't do any http://foo.com except as a redirect to
http://www.foo.com.  Too painful.