[ic] Sales tax calculation not showing up.

Michael Rosenow interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Mar 7 16:57:01 2003

Hello Group.

I am having a problem with my sales tax calculations.

I'm still offline with my site, but when a "customer" buys a product and
then proceeds to the checkout, when a certain state is selected(in my case,
either CA or OH) then a popup window alert appears that says "you will be
charged sales tax in the amount of $X.XX- click recalculate to see the
amount in the total"  When the recalc button is clicked, the sales tax does
not show up in the "sales tax" portion of the checkout form.

Anyone know how to fix this?  I'm running 4.9.3

Warmest Regards,
Mike Rosenow
Ukneadme Massage Services