[ic] GnuPGP ... pgp

Tomas tomas at accessnow.com
Fri Jun 11 11:37:41 EDT 2004

Mark:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:07:25 +0100, Eros Shop <info at eros-shop.co.uk> wrote:

> I have been using GnuPG 1.0,6 with IC and PGP FREEWARE 6.5.8. for
> windows since I started my online store and I've never had any problems
> decrypting messages on the windows machines.

I'm doing the same, now.  Thanks.  However, I have a question:

Would you please show me your "route" that encrypts an order email?  For
some reason, the emails that are created are not working correctly - and
while gpg works fine on command line, the emails created by IC are not
de-encryptable.

Thanks.

Tomas

-- Strategic Solutions for the Rest of Us (tm) --------------------

  http://newwebmakers.com  - - - - Custom E-Solutions; E-commerce,
   data mining solutions, websites, and other effective solutions to
   real-world requirements.

   "If everyone is thinking alike then somebody is not thinking..."
                         -- George S. Patton