[ic] Security Problem in Interchange

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Mon Mar 29 13:03:32 EST 2004

Stefan Hornburg wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:35:48 -0700
>"Barry Treahy, Jr." <Treahy at mmaz.com> wrote:
>

>>Stefan Hornburg wrote:

>>>You can use the attached update patch. It works on my 4.8 system, but
>>>no guarantees whatsoever ...
>>>
>>>Any test reports are welcome.
>>>

>>I tried the patch first, being lazy, and it didn't work (the reject file
>>is below).  I then tried manually applying the patch and still not
>>proper results... Looking at the page presented, I leave info tags and
>>I'm at this page:
>>

>I attached Page.pm from 4.8.6, with my patch applied.
>Please recheck.

That worked, it redirected to the violation page which then produced
some very ugly results, I suspect mainly because it had never been
targeted...  Thanks again!

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320