[ic] UI, admin & stuff (like reports) ?

Niels Svennekjær linux at post10.tele.dk
Mon Feb 28 09:36:32 EST 2005

Hi

I have been looking after more documentation for what binds things
together insite the administration module, I have been looking for some
documentation (other than the mailing lists), where to look ?

Also the demo1 shop at the icdevgroup have a 'reports' in the mail areal
in administration, I don't seem to have it in my (updated) shop's admin
area. Where to find further info aboud that (other than mailling list)

In some of the early interchange versions, I have a faint memory of some
kind of invoice system, what did happen to that ?