[ic] error when order on admin Enter Order page

Josh Lavin josh at myprivacy.ca
Thu Dec 28 14:53:47 EST 2006

On Dec 27, 2006, at 3:55 PM, Tommy Pruitt wrote:

> I get the following error when entering an order via the admin pages
> using the "Enter Order" tab.
>
> There were errors in your last entry. Pointers are shown in this color
> below.
>
>     * po_number: Please include your PO number
>
> We have a PO entered in the PO box.

Upgrading might help, if there's some unknown problem, but that could
be a lot of work.

With that error, the first thing I would check is to make sure the PO
number field is named the same as the label it has. The error makes
it seem that the field should be called "po_number".

That's my meager contribution...

--
Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/