[ic] help!

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Wed Nov 4 15:15:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 17:17 -0500, Suzane Vecchio wrote:
> I am the owner of an online shopping site www.ny-beauty-secrets.com.
> The host for my site has been Netwave Designs(James Nemeth). He let my
> domain name with godaddy.com expire ( ! ) As well all of his contact
> information has been disconnected or terminated. My businees has been
> immediately shut down! As well I cannot access any of my files
> or customer orders thru the Interchange. The shopping cart as well is
> affected. Netwave also owns my other (active) domain name
> www.nybeautysecrets.com which I understand from godaddy.com is active
> until 8/2010. I would like to know if you would be able to help me to
> access the Interchange and gain access to all my information. I would
> like to be able to continue with your services. Is there a way I can
> avoid the timely process of rebuilding an entire site?
> Thanks
> Suzy

Going to the netwavedesign.com website and clicking on there hosting
service options, they have a "We'll be back soon" message.  That's
troubling...  Is anyone answering the calls or email at Netwavedesign?
It seems that your nybeautysecrets.com site is Interchange AND running
fine.  Is this just ONE catalog with two domain names? or are they two
completely separate catalogs?  You should be able to get all your data
and Interchange code of you can somehow still log into the server at
NETWAVEDESIGN.COM regardless of the name expire issue.  There is a grace
period of about a month where they can simply pay to renew the domain,
if that grace period goes by, then there is a last minute "get this
domain back" option that will cost a couple of hundred dollars, after
that it ends up being available to public.

rick

believed to be clean.