[ic] Interchange 5.8.0 Release Candidate 3 available

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Jul 17 10:01:08 UTC 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, David Christensen wrote:

> Soon the Interchange Development Group will be releasing Interchange
> 5.8.0, the new stable version of interchange. This release will
> incorporate the many years of work done in the 5.7.x development
> version, and is a major upgrade to the Interchange system.

Thanks, David. It will be great to see this version released for general
use!

> We have built a release candidate for the Interchange 5.8.0 release,
> available via:
>
> http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.8/tar/interchange-5.8.0-rc3.tar.gz

I tested that on Fedora 18 x86_64 using Perl 5.18.0 unthreaded from
perlbrew and Perl 5.16.3 threaded from Fedora. The standard demo and the
unit test catalog both worked well.

Who else has tested, and what OS and Perl versions did you use? Let's get
some more versions covered before release.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen