Akopia Akopia Services

Re: [mv] Re: your mail - long nights and headaches - but wunderful system

******    message to minivend-users from "Christian J. =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?=" <cmueller@polinet.ch>     ******

Gideon van Gelder wrote:

> ******    message to minivend-users from "Gideon van Gelder" <gideon@swingmaster.nl>     ******
>
> Dear Birgitt,
>
> I would have to agree with you.
> Don't expect to achieve anything near your GOALS with Minivend,
> in let's say the next months, of course depending if you'll
> be learning the program full-time or not.
> Once you come to the point, which I feel like I've reached, and
> you can do allmost anything you want with MV (ANYTHING sofar)
> you'll look back on the long nights and all the headaches and
> think it was worthwile.
>
> And indeed, addiction, I say, is allmost a must, I you don't
> have an entire team on your hands...
>
> Thank you Mike, for a wonderful system!
>
> -Gideon

Well said. A wonderful, true statement, Gideon!
Chris
-
email with 'UNSUBSCRIBE minivend-users' in the body to Majordomo@minivend.com.

Search for: Match: Format: Sort by: